Sunday, September 28, 2014

Receiving

What do we do when we don't want to work for love anymore? We become desperately honest and start receiving instead of trying to earn it. Honesty is the key to your breakthrough. How honest are we wiling to get with God, the lover of your soul? I guarantee that the more honest you get with God the more he will crash his love into your entire being. ( yes I say crash because it is a fierce love like nothing else you'll ever experience in this world). It's exhilarating to let the creator of love love you intimately! Haha it's complete joy to know this kind of love. I pray that you are changed by his love right now! We won't be trying to earn love anymore once we find this love! My relationship with Jesus is now not based on works but instead is based in being loved! 

1 comment: