Monday, October 13, 2014

The Path


Monday morning...

My anxious heart becomes sure in his presence. His presence is the truth. Jesus takes away my sin, Shame, guilt, condemnation, fear, anxiety, self-limiting thoughts and instead gives me confidence, joy, boldness, excitement, inner peace and inner joy. I don't know what the path looks like for my life. Obviously it's not written out for us. Life is a beautiful gift where we can choose to follow Jesus right into his perfect plan for us. His plan is shown throughout the bible, it is abundance, hope, prosperity, health, joy, love, growth, and expansion in a physical sense and spiritual sense (ex. Familes and spiritual sons and daughters). Jesus came here to lead me on the path he has chosen for me. He called me before I was born into these promises. He called me to know him and to make him known to others. My joy is found in making him known to others. I don't know yet where to go after this year, but I am getting used to the truth that he is leading me on the path he has chosen for me before the beginning of time! 

He is good enough to take my small little life and make it GREAT. Today is all I have. Today is where Jesus is. He's not worried about anything. His mind isn't preoccupied with the past or the future. He is happy to be with me rigt here, right now. I'm starting to see the value of the day...it is really a gift because he is in it -he's not ahead of me or behind me, but he's right here with me today. He loves me so much that he is saying..." One step at a time...we can take our time, I will wait, I will love you through today, I won't ever leave you. I've always been there and I chose to always be there with you through it all. I give you rest. I am the one who gives you confidence that you're doing the right thing & taking the right steps. I'm giving you abundant life..life is found in me, one step at a time..." 

If you read this and feel a longing to know Jesus and want the hopeful future he has planned for you id love to share my experience and gods word with you so that you can go on this amazing journey called life with Jesus, the lover of your soul. He loves you SO much! :) Message me and I'd love to talk to you about Jesus! 

May he receive all the glory! 

In His overflow, 
Andrea 





No comments:

Post a Comment